A Workplace for Everyone
We take pride in our company culture where employees are respected, heard and empowered to do their best work. We enjoy working hard, learning from our failures and celebrating our successes. Our core values of Excellence, Improvement, and Connection guide how we move internally and externally.
A commitment to Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
Enact is deeply engaged with the communities it serves by enabling more families to achieve the dream of sustainable homeownership. We recognize that promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion is not only the right thing to do, but also vital to our continued success and growth.
The Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion Council is here to:
- Celebrate - Commemorate cultures, talents and contributions of diverse populations
- Educate - Foster a culture of diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging
- Advocate - Enhance and support the communities we serve
We want you to feel comfortable bringing your whole selves to work.
A focus on total wellness
Helping our employees achieve their physical, personal, and financial well-being is key to Enact’s success. Some of Enact’s more notable benefits include, but are not limited to:
- Generous Choice Time Off Policy
- 12 Paid Holidays
- Hybrid Work Schedule
- 40 Hours of Volunteer Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement and Student Loan Repayment
- Paid Family Leave and Adoption Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Personal Financial Counseling
- 401k with up to 5% Employer Match
- Fitness and Emotional Wellness Reimbursements
At Enact, giving back to our local community has always been an integral part of our identity. As a business headquartered in Raleigh, North Carolina, we play an active role in supporting a healthier Triangle community. We also support our colleagues' philanthropic efforts in their home communities across the U.S. through our Paid Volunteer Time Off and generous company match programs.
Growth and development
Employees benefit from a range of opportunities and experiences that drive organizational performance, productivity, and results. We do this by offering various development and mentor programs, live sessions, and on-demand webinars geared toward the different phases of our colleagues’ careers.