Quality underwriting is always in demand. That’s why we offer secure, customer driven, fee-based contract underwriting services to help customers scale their business. You can leverage our established systems to deliver your files with ease or have a dedicated onsite to work directly within your platform. And, as your business grows or experiences fluctuations in loan volume, our contract underwriting services can seamlessly adapt to meet your needs.
Plus, we are able to underwrite Peak Portfolio, GSE and investor program loans, help streamline expenses, cut costs for your business, and more. Let our team be a part of your team today!
For information about available investors and fees, please contact your Enact Sales Rep.
Enact contract underwriting services are provided by: Enact Financial Services, Inc. State Licensing information.
Rely on our Contract Services Underwriting to offer you:
- Recourse protection from material errors on loans that we insure
- Competitive fee-based underwriting at our location or yours
- Best-in-class customer experience
- Underwriting to your agency/investor/portfolio guidelines
- Underwriting consistency and common sense conditions
- Fast and secure online delivery
- Flexibility to customize solutions based on your needs
- Help with your questions through our ActionCenter®
- Ability to view pipeline and loan status 24/7
Get Underwriting Support from Our Contract Services Team
Our underwriters are highly seasoned professionals with local and regional market expertise. With a Contract Services Underwriting Agreement, we'll underwrite your loans to GSE/investor guidelines - with or without MI. Our competitive, fee-based service is available onsite (within your platform or LOS) or online (at ours)!
Top Tips for Contract Underwriting
Speed is important these days. If your business contract underwrites with us, submitting a complete file can help you close faster.
This tip sheet covers common scenarios for Prior-to-Close conditions on loans we've underwritten and how to avoid those PTCs on your mortgage loan files. Find tips on earnest money deposits, gift fund documentation, and tax transcript overlays.
Get tips on loan submissions through our MI Site or Encompass® along with a Loan Checklist.
Effective Date 7-1-2021